Cold Steel Pocket Shark
- The Cold Steel Pocket Shark looks like most other common to most markers, but looks can be deceiving!
- This marker is made from the glass-reinforced plastic
- It features walls that are 4 times thicker than similar markers. This means it's built for impact and and functions as an efficient Yawara stick.
- It has a screw top cap which will keep in place and will not pop off like a regular marker if it takes a blow and also when obtaining joint locks or submission holds.
- It's the biggest, baddest, permanent marker around!